Awards for excellence
Excellence in teaching, support and services for students, and support for staff are recognised and celebrated through a program of University of Melbourne awards. In addition, the University nominates staff and programs of activities for national awards, the Australian Awards for University Teaching, a program of the Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT).
The Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education warmly invites you to attend the 2015 Excellence Awards and Teaching Showcase. This event will celebrate exemplary work by academics and professional staff in research, teaching, professional work and engagement from across the university.
RSVP is required by Friday 27th November.
Engagement Excellence Awards
University of Melbourne Awards
University awards offered:
- Award for Excellence and Innovation in Indigenous Higher Education
- Barbara Falk Award for Teaching Excellence
- David White Award for Teaching Excellence
- Edward Brown Award for Teaching Excellence
- Award for Outstanding Research Higher Degree Supervision
- Patricia Grimshaw Award for Mentor Excellence
- Gerry Barretto Award for Outstanding Student Services
- Norman Curry Award for Innovation and Excellence in Educational Programs
Australian Awards for University Teaching
(including information for University of Melbourne applicants)
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning
- Awards for Teaching Excellence
Dr Victoria Millar
Lecturer, Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education