These seminars are designed for busy academics interested in hearing about strategies and ideas that they can use in their teaching. Each session will involve academics from across the University who will share their tips for effective university teaching and learning. The seminars run from 8.30-9.30am.
The Breakfast seminars touch on topics such as:
- Effective strategies for assessing group work projects
- Using feedback to enhance student learning
- "How do I know I’m doing a good job in teaching?"
Ways to evaluate teaching effectiveness
- Enhancing student learning in practice-based subjects
- Strategies for integrating research into teaching (recording available of this seminar from 2013)
- Peer review
Please note: There are no seminars in this series scheduled for 2015.
T: +61 3 8344 4605